Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Shooting Seniors...













Ceeanna, my daughter, asked me last summer to take her Senior Portraits.  This soon included Sanam, her best friend and I was thrilled to have 2 beautiful models to work with. Ceeanna is THE best soccer player I know and will be attending Ohio University, Scripps School of Journalism in the fall.  I couldn't be more proud.




Sanam, Nam or Say-nam and other derivatives that we make fun of others trying to say. One gorgeous girl.  More confidence than you can shake a stick at, this girl fills the space with beauty and force. She's playing collegiate Soccer for University of Cincinnati in 2010 and entering Pre-Med. And I couldn't be more proud. And I hope she forgives me for the 11 year old birthday invite "faux pas" that's French for "fuck up" Nam... :)








So my next subject was Lauren (Lowen) and we had a great time.  Cloudy day.  Her mom joined us on the photo shoot.  Her mom is awesome and had some great input. Lauren has a golden heart and volunteers her time in Haiti along with her family. She is an excellent baker/chef and a beautiful /intelligent young woman. She will be attending college at University of  Alabama, majoring in Culinary Business. And I couldn't be more proud!



Kelsey Anne.  I've known this soft-spoken, beat the shit out of the other team, soccer player forever. She rocks. And delivers. Kelsey was named to the National Soccer Coaches of America Girls’ All-American team with  26 goals and 10 assists this past season. She plans to play soccer for Heidelberg in the fall of 2010.  I talked to Kels about her plans for a career; she likes the idea of teaching little kids.   I can see her teaching and coaching soccer to little ones - and letting them know - "this is NOT a tea-party, Offend, Defend or Get Out of the Way!"  But guess what?  They will know how to play soccer! And, yes, I couldn't be more proud!


Ellen.  What a beautiful girl. She was such a part of my life when she was younger so I all I could remember was "little girl" Ellen.  Here, I was photographing "grown up" Ellen. She's stunningly gorgeous and very organized about her future.  She's attending Culinary school in the fall, Ellen is a fabulous chef! She earned GOLD in the 2009 FCCLA Regional Competitions and was a state qualifier in Culinary Arts. I couldn't be more proud.


1 comment:

Neo said...

you are so talented! love ya